Nothing finishes off your new flooring or flooring remodeling project, as perfectly as the best flooring installation possible. Instead of risking taking on the job yourself, along with the mistakes and extra budget it can cost you in the long run, you'll have complete peace of mind in the install of your new flooring.
Diverse Flooring wants to solidify that peace of mind and give you a flooring installation you will absolutely love! We proudly service the areas of Walnut Grover, Maple Ridge, BC, Coquitlam, BC, Port Coquitlam, BC, Pitt Meadows, BC, Port Moody, BC, Langley, BC, and Burnaby, BC. Stop by our showroom in Maple Ridge, BC at your convenience, and allow our installation professionals to tell you about our lifetime installation warranty that comes with our installation, and covers all labor.
We take the installation of your flooring seriously, and that will show in the job that we do for you. We install many types of flooring, including:
- Luxury vinyl plank
- Sheet vinyl
You could, of course, attempt to install your own flooring. However, many flooring types not only require special and specific tools needed to get the job done right but sometimes, expert knowledge of installation techniques as well. There's no need to go out and spend hundreds of dollars on equipment you're likely to only use one time. Nor does it make sense to learn a technique you will no longer use after your flooring installation.
Professional installation, done by a company you can trust, erases all the extra money you would have to spend and gives you that unsurpassed peace of mind that you deserve with new floors. With many flooring materials, the job is done so quickly, you'll hardly be bothered by the presence of your installers.
LIFETIME INSTALLATION WARRANTY
We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. Diverse Flooring warrants to the purchaser that all installation work will be performed in a professional manner in accordance with industry standards and best practices. The warranty is non-transferable. If product failure should occur within the lifetime of the product as set out by the manufacturer for your purchase, as a result of installation error, we will, at our option, repair or replace the affected material with the same product, if available, or product equivalent in cost and quantity of purchaser's choice. Any additional costs not part of the original contract would be the responsibility of the purchaser.
The warranty does not cover:
- Warranty in lieu of the manufacturer's warranty for product failure or defects
- Verbal agreements between the store and the purchaser
- Dissatisfaction due to improper maintenance
- Burns, stains, cuts, scratches, scuffs, gouges, indentations, including lack of proper floor protectors and furniture rests, high heel shoes, or damage caused by other abuse or accident
- Problems caused by structural movement which result in disruption of the materials as originally installed. In particular, but not limited to, conditions related to expansion, contraction, settlement, or cracking of the subfloor
- This guarantee does not cover damage of any kind caused by domestic pets. Care and protection is solely the purchaser's responsibility
- Diverse Flooring will not pay for consequences of incidental damages under this guarantee. Repair, refinish or replacement of flooring materials only will be the sole remedy
Please consult the store if you have any additional questions pertaining to our warranty.